Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Christmas Program

We had our annual holiday program at church on Sunday. The theme was a walk through post cards. The first post card was the Redlecki family- imagine that. I fit the Mary part just wonderfully carrying a little miracle in my bulge! (Sorry- terrible picture, but the best I have...)
The postcards go from the beginning of the Christmas story to the birth of baby Jesus.

Then, towards the end, my kids were animals with Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. They look very amused, huh?!?
Nolan and I are happy that it is over and satisfied with how it went. What a great day at church!
Happy Holiday Season from our Family to Yours!!


1 comment:

Karen Sue said...

lovin' the pics!! Dan hated masks and would FREAK when he had to put on the little lambs ears!! They thought it was put on, but I knew it was scary for him!! Hope all is well with the little bambino on the way...shoot me and email and catch me up.