Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Update

Hey there!

So, I am back! Karen, I am here again and will try to kep current on this! Time is very limited for me... imagine that!! LOL So, the kids are doing well. Jackson started Kindergarten this year and LOVES it!!! Nolan is in Pre-Kindergarten and Preschool (Yes, 2 schools as he refers to it!). He enjoys it, but gets tuckered out on Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays! He is for sure the easiest one to put to bed at night! :) Emma is in 2nd grade already and is doing fabulous! Now, just the 2 babies are home. It is kind of nice, but sad at the same time. It just seems that once they are in school the years FFFFLLLLYYYY by! Our house is busy and always flourishing with activity, but all is well.

Halloween is soon approaching (Yikes!!! That means the holidays will soon follow!!!) and this momma has LOTS to do to prepare. The kids decided to go with an African animals theme this year... so, Emma is a zebra, Jackson is an elephant, Nolan is a bear, Matthew is probably a giraffe, and Olyvia is going to be a cat (not African, I know... but was the costume Emma used). I am not fond of Halloween, but do it for the kiddos. Hopefully they turn out well... I better get started on them!

I would love to include a picture of the children... but my computer is so slow! I will attempt later. :)

1 comment:

Karen Sue said...

Thanks for the update!! I was wondering what was up with you and I'll be waiting for your family Kodak moment!! If you have read mine, and I know you have recently, because you are leaving me love notes!! you kind of know what's going on here.