Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November chill!

Everytime I look out the window it is snowing again! It is hard to believe how much snow we have gotten thus far. Yesterday I went to the take the boys to Preschool and realized that on my mountain we have far much more snow than closer to town. Funny how that works! Oh, the joys of living in the snowbelt! At this point, the kids have had some fun and are satisfied watching from inside, except when it comes to climbing that mountain of snow from the plow!

I think this household is beginning to feel better. Nolan is the last one to get over it... seems to have come back to him. Sleepless nights and napless days- he seems to have this idea that he's grown out of them. What I would give for a chance for a nap during the day!!! Needless to say, this little dude is a grumpy boy!

So, we're at 27 weeks, Thanksgiving is soon approaching and you know Christmas is right around the corner. I am feeling the crunch on time. 40 weeks seems like a long time, but it is not! I have about 40 weeks worth of things to do before the baby girl arrives... they won't get done. Oh well- I wil try. I have been doing alright on keeping on task and getting some wanted projects done, but I have far too many to claim near victory! So, we'll just take the days as they come and be happy to be alive- looking at the positive side of life! :) Oh, and we've moved on to doctor appointments every 2 weeks instead of 4, another sign we're getting closer! It is neat and exciting though. I love being pregnant... probably the last time though.

So, Daisy Scouts are going well. We have 6 girls, may have 7 at our meeting tomorrow. It is fun and we're enjoying our fun-filled meetings! So far we've earned our Considerate & Caring petal! In order to celebrate the week of World Kindness we had the girls draw pictures demonstrating kindness and displayed them around town. Em's is at the Post Office- so if you're there check it out on the bulletin board!

Another busy run around day today and tomorrow- looking forward to Friday. If I could stay home I am sure I would get so much more done! Grandparents are returning from Florida on Sunday- hooray!!! The kids and I are on a countdown! Pray for nice, decent driving weather so they return safely and on time! Wishing all a great end of the week and nice weekend!

No comments: