Thursday, November 6, 2008

It has been a long time!

Halloween has come and past- hard to believe it is November already! Sooner than we'll know it, it will be holiday time! I am excited for that- my favorite time of the year. I have passed that excitement and anticipation on to my children- they are just like me in Christmas joy!

Halloween was wonderful. The weather was perfect; we couldn't have asked for any better! The kids' costumes turned out well and they all looked cute. They had a great time trick-or-treating. I just enjoyed walking around outdoors, talking to all those I knew (of course- I love to talk!!), and watching the kids admire their loot. John pooped out before the kids did, but I suppose that was good as it was nearing Matthew's bedtime. It was a fun evening! I tried to put pictures on, but I cannot. Not sure why... but will continue to attempt to defeat this roadblock!

Oddly enough, this week has been busy, yet quiet. I don't know if it is possible to be both, but it sure seems to be that way. It is Thursdsay already- this week flew right by! We've been busy with little things here and there.

Today the boys have Preschool pictures. Poor Jackson's hair is so unruly. He showered and went to bed shortly after last night and it is sticking up like no other this morning! We tried to get it down to look better, but I am not so sure that did much for him. I guess I shouldn't expect any different from Jackson- it is so similar to his personality!

Yesterday I had my glucose tolerance test done. I'll find out how I did on Monday, when I have my next appointment. This means one thing for sure- the baby is getting bigger, I am getting more pregnant, and the due date is approaching at a rapid pace! 25 weeks this week- wow!

So, even though I have very little time, I have decided to read a book. I am sure many of you are familiar with it and probably most have read it- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. Excellent book. I started it yesterday and am greater than half way through it. It is one of those hard to put down, wonna keep reading books! I highly recommend it to anyone!

I hope to keep up with my blog better than this past week or so. I am stumped at getting those pictures up. I think it is b/c my Internet connection is too slow. I'll keep trying!

1 comment:

Karen Sue said...

How far Do you get when you are trying to put the pictures on??what software are your pictures in?? sometimes I try right click on picture and save as something somewhere(gotta make a note, so I can find it again!)then browse there to put it on. You have your family pic there, so you must have done it right at least once before.. Shoot me email..I'll try to retrieve it at home..that darn wireless connection has been less than wonderful the past few days, and I haven't changed a thing!!
thanks for posting.