Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Countdown to Halloween!

The countdown is on... only 3 days until the big day! I have been working on the costumes. I have finished Matthew's calf costume- easy as pie, took no time at all, and is cute as a button. I started Emma's pig costume and it is good so far. She likes it and all I have left to do is the nose and tail. That is a plus! Nolan's will be the hardest (horse), and I plan on beginning it today. It has to be done by Thursday as he needs it for this Halloween party at Preschool! I will be sure to take pictures to post of Halloween. I got a new camera for my birthday- hooray!!!! Now I can add some more pictures to my blog! Stay tuned for more to come on this... :)

2 comments:

Karen Sue said...

Glad to hear about that birthday camera!! I'll be looking for you here.. and let Emma take pictures of you to post.I want to see you!

dar-momof5 said...

LOL- She does love taking pictures, but I am not sure how excited I am of posting shots of myself! :) We'll see....