Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beginning

Amazingly, I am home and enjoying being home with the kids. I started the school year, but after a few "wake-up calls," I have opted to be a stay-at-home mom instead. It was quite a transition and big change, but we're starting to get it! So, Karen has encouraged me to start this blog... we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I have some time to keep up with it. I, like her, am in a new position where we miss our social surroundings. This is a good way to be social! :) So, feel free to blog me!!!

4 comments:

smacsmom said...

Great idea!

I go to a wonderful forum website called allthingsparents.com and have made great friends there. You should check that out too. It's great! I will send you the invite link to join and let me know if you do and I will show you around!

dar-momof5 said...

Sounds great... remember I have limited computer time so it must be one thing at a time! LOL Thanks, hun.

Karen Sue said...

SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!
I Miss my preschool moms and my friends and hoping to keep up this way... Nice picture, by the way!!
Keep it coming!!

dar-momof5 said...

Glad to join you- amazed that I was able to do something technological! Poor Matthew is not in that picture... will have to update ASAP. I dropped my camera in the bathtub while photo shooting the little cutie and dropped it in accidentally... no more pictures for me. :( I am very sad about this actually. But, we're working on getting to that problem. Thank goodness my birthday is nearly here!! :)