Friday, November 14, 2008

November

The weather that was horrible on Monday has changed to a few nice days- amazing how it works this time of year! And by Sunday it is going to be snowing again. The kids are excited... of course! Unfortunately, not everyone in this household has been feeling great. Matthew, Nolan, and I are sick with colds- getting better, Nolan doing the best. Matthew is super grumpy and extremely clingy... waiting for this to pass!

Went to the doctor on Monday- all is well at 26 weeks. I gained 0.5 pounds in the last month- that's good. When it is a greater, more substantial number I am sure I will be less inclined to share! :)

November is just flying by- it always does after Halloween as we round the calendar to the end of the year. Getting ready for the holidays- my favorite time of year. The Christmas commercials are already out! They are surely much better than the overdone election campaign commercials!!! Thank goodness that is over!

Have a great weekend and then it will be another Monday!

1 comment:

Karen Sue said...

hey there!!
saw some of your sweeties on BettyJo's photo site...NICE!! Hadn't seen her work before. I'm always looking to your spot to see if you are posting..glad you are..keep me posted!! I hop to other blogs to get a taste of other places and their lives.